|Westminster Abbey, England|
I don't know when it happened, but recently my days became about a big checklist. It's a mental checklist I have been keeping for many many moons and, until recently, kept thinking it would stay right there in my brain. Who knows how or why - but this list has become reality.
Let's see, what have I done:
- Set up my Etsy shop? DONE
- Create a Facebook Fan page? DONE
- Begin a Blog (the scariest part for me)? DONE
- Edited photos like a crazy lady? YEAH, PRETTY MUCH - BE VERY EXCITED (MANY NYC PHOTOS TO COME)
- Got all my artsy craftsy items? AMAZINGLY, YES
- Recruited a side-kick to assist with these artsy craftsy items? GO, CASEY, GO!!
- Printed the photos for my cards? INK IS LOW (NO BUENO).
- Written any remaining "To-Do's" down so I won't forget them? NOPE
It's definitely getting there. At the very least, I am really really enjoying what I have been doing. It's a great way to keep my "artsy fartsy" side (as I so lovingly call it) fresh and awake. We'll see where this ride takes me. Don't they always say it's about the journey and not the destination?
Well, that's a very promising situation.