{IN THE BEGINNING} So This Is It. . . .

Westminster Abbey, England
I don't know when it happened, but recently my days became about a big checklist. It's a mental checklist I have been keeping for many many moons and, until recently, kept thinking it would stay right there in my brain. Who knows how or why - but this list has become reality.

Let's see, what have I done:

  • Set up my Etsy shop? DONE  
  • Create a Facebook Fan page? DONE  
  • Begin a Blog (the scariest part for me)? DONE  
  • Edited photos like a crazy lady? YEAH, PRETTY MUCH - BE VERY EXCITED (MANY NYC PHOTOS TO COME)  
  • Got all my artsy craftsy items? AMAZINGLY, YES  
  • Recruited a side-kick to assist with these artsy craftsy items? GO, CASEY, GO!! 
  • Printed the photos for my cards? INK IS LOW (NO BUENO).
  • Written any remaining "To-Do's" down so I won't forget them? NOPE

    It's definitely getting there. At the very least, I am really really enjoying what I have been doing. It's a great way to keep my "artsy fartsy" side (as I so lovingly call it) fresh and awake. We'll see where this ride takes me. Don't they always say it's about the journey and not the destination?

     

    Well, that's a very promising situation.

    Neighborhood Sunset, Merritt Island FL




    ShareThis

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...