{PHOTO} The Thirsty Fish Bar aka "The Y Fish Bar"

Photobucket

I must need a vacation because, lately, I seem to have hotels on the brain. I posted a photo of Disney's Contemporary Resort earlier this week and today I share an outdoor photo of Loews Portofino Bay Hotel's "The Thirsty Fish Bar" (both hotels are located in Orlando, Florida). I've shared one photo from this hotel previously showing their beautiful lagoon and the Italian boats. It was a wonderful hotel and I can't way to try it again.

I personally love the golden tones in this shot and the shadows across the sidewalk at the bottom. Too bad the light on the sign was so bright it blocked out the word "thirsty". Instead it looks like it's "The Y Fish Bar". 

You know, that is a good question. Y Fish? Personally, I prefer veggie-ta-bulls meself. Yes, I was that kid who ate all her veggies. My mom struck gold in that area. You're welcome, mom.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...