{PHOTO} Sitting In The Park Enjoying The Fall Foliage

Photobucket
Sitting In The Park

This is one of those pictures that immediately evokes a memory. Every time I look at this, I think of how I took this out of the need to do SOMETHING while my husband and I waited, on this bench's twin, until the company we rented the apartment from could come save us from being locked out. After grabbing some grub we ended up just sitting here.

Waiting..........and waiting.......and waiting some more.

I also think of how we were just sitting there and heard a noise behind us  - which I immediately assumed it was some massive creature. Turns out, it was a homeless person crawling among the bushes picking up trash.  Nothing to worry about - like the mountain lion I had imagined in my head.

My brain always goes to crazy scenarios.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...