{FUN STUFF} I am a Perpetual Kid

I have to be honest, I have been putting together my Christmas list for a couple months now. You know, a little item here, a bigger item there, a REALLY big item over there, and so on. So, I was wandering around the internet, as I have a tendency to do when I want  to avoid actually doing the dishes, sweeping, etc and found this site, Perpetual Kid: Entertain Your Inner Child, and I was immediately intrigued. I am such a kid at heart and anything silly or fun that makes me laugh is always a winner. So, here's the top items I found on here that I think would be just AWESOME and make anyone's day a little brighter.

 I'll admit it, I say this phrase a lot and my husband ALWAYS looks at me like I am insane. 
It prevents me from having a worse sailor mouth than I already have.

 
Watch out, or I might sick my ninja cookie on you.

Perfect for Florida since we never even get a chance to make a Frosty the snowman. I am sad now.

No normal snuggie would do for this gal, so a sesame street character? Oh, yeah!

Anyone who knows me well has seen me with many notes written on my hands, otherwise I WILL forget. Now with this, I would have an awesome template to work off of but it would have to be the back of my hand because on my palm I wouldn't see it and would still forget.

There are so many more awesome things on this site. You should check it out!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...