{WISH LIST WEDNESDAY} #2 Ummmm, Yes Please!

Here we go again! Hope these wonderful finds help you in some EARLY and well-deserved Christmas shopping.

Alls Well That Ends Well - Shakespeare Print - SmallAlign Center

I found this artist's work at the Globe Theater while visiting London and fell in love. I have always adored Shakespeare and found her work to be so endearing and wonderful in it's depiction of Shakespeare's works.

Tall/Skinny (9.5x20) Fabric Covered Magnet Board - Black Mini Muse
Tall/Skinny Fabric Covered Magnet Board by Steel Dreaming Designs

Hello, it's damask, so of course I am going to like it. Can you imagine three of these side by side with all of your wonderful photos, memos, postcards, etc? I think that would look great in an office or family room.

Pillow Design by Joom

I love the pink hummingbird on this pillow. The bright of the pink against the crisp of the white is great. Don't stop here though, there are so many more bold & beautifully colored pillows in her Etsy shop.

Baby Minnie or Mickey Mouse Crocheted Hat by KinleyAsh

I love Disney. Love it. This is just so obviously awesome, words can't say. I can hear the "Awwwwwwwwww!" from here.

Sunflower Clock - Canary Wood by KRT Woodworking

I absolutely adore sunflowers and having one year-round is a great idea. I am usually late to everything, so this is a visually gratifying way to be reminded I need to get a move on!

Insulated Lunch Purse - Going Places by The Patty Pan Shop

Got the travel bug? Well, if all you can afford right now is the currently popular staycation, why not tote this along with you to work everyday to help make lunch less monotonous? Have passport - will travel & EAT!

Organic Strawberry Face Scrub by Herbolution

Yum - this has got to sound like the best smelling face scrub but it's not only yummy but has very beneficial qualities as a great cleanser for acne. Nix the chemicals yet still get the benefits, that sounds like a good idea!

Lego Style Building Block Soap by A Breath of French Air

Young and "grown" kids alike love lego's. Why not add some fun to the boring handwashing time with these brightly colored soaps and (BONUS!) they come in different scents like Lime, Pearberry, Orange, Grapefruit, Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Coconut, Lemon, Apple, Lime.

Blue Filigree Necklace by Cara Scarlett

Some girls are all about shoes, purses, makeup, and more. This girl? Lovely, individual, you won't find other people wearing it JEWELRY. The stone on this necklace caught my eye immediately.

Mystery Garden Ruffle Wristlet by Murwati

Ok, I know I just said I'm not really a purse girl but this is too cute. I think that ruffle adds the perfect pop of color.

Beach Breezes Shea Butter Soap by Bella Sapone

I have to support other local Brevard Etsy sellers, and Bella Sapone is one of them. Her soap's blend of "Bergamot & Cyclamen with touches of Jasmine & Lily of the Valley & hints of Cedar Wood, Sandalwood & musk" sounds like the perfect beach scent. If you miss the ocean, this is a great take home option. Plus, one side of the bar is covered dead sea salts for those rough patches.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...